What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS2020

It concerns me that it took approximately 7 hours to download the software. You either have a very slow connection or machine problems. That may be the basis of the issues you're having...

In any case, the two programs I'm most familiar with are GIMP and Photopea. GIMP is a free download and Photopea is an online editor. Honestly I have not used either but have read good things about them.

There's also Affinity Photo which isn't a free program but whose name often comes up as a PS alternative. It's a one time purchase, no subscription, and relatively inexpensive.

- Jeff

I downloaded Affinity on a 10 day trial. It is indeed inexpensive, $54, plus I wouldn't have to wonder when my serial # would expire.

Thanks again!

Back