What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS7 File Browser

Lee

Guru
I just downloaded some updates for PS and when I opened my file browser it was extended down past the bottom of my screen. I can't reach the bottom edge of the window to shrink it back to a usable window. Used the tab key to enlarge screen real estate but no help.

Any suggestions? Thanks

L

G

Lee, you might try windows/workspace/reset palette locations or undock the browser by clicking on the browser tab and while holding the mouse button moving the browser window upwards.

theKeeper

Guru
Yup, G's ideas will work.

Or... just hover your mouse over the top edge (the border) of the browser window, and when it changes to a double-headed arrow, click and drag down to resize the window. Then click'n'drag the titlebar upward to pull the window back into the workspace. ;)

After that, resize it to your liking.

Lee

Guru
Thanks guys. That worked. One of those things that's so simple you hit your self in the head and ask why didn't I think of that? :\

Gaus - Where you been, young man? Off the boards or just not on the same threads as me lately.

This is so cool having PS7 now. So maaaany things and tools to learn. :D T
hanks again.

L

G

Lee said:
Gaus - Where you been, young man? Off the boards or just not on the same threads as me lately.
It's all explained somewhere at the end of this thread Lee. :)

wbiss

Guru
Gaussian: seems that some of the viruses ate a few my braincells while I was sick
[stuned] Not more than one or two I hope! :p ;)

Good stuff, Lee... I can see that you're really getting your feet wet! :perfect: