What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

psd previews only some

mikecox

I have several images saved as psd files that have transparent backgrounds. Most of them display in the preview window of my file manager but one does not, which I find odd.

I saved the one that doesn't display the same as I saved the others but it displays as text. I even rebooted my computer and tried again.

The odd thing is that when I load the image onto my PrE timeline it displays normally, with a transparent background.

Attachments

• Ps preview issue.jpg
    Ps preview issue.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 0
Anybody?

This member needs some help.

Have you tried saving the same file with another name?

I have several images saved as psd files that have transparent backgrounds. Most of them display in the preview window of my file manager but one does not, which I find odd.
I saved the one that doesn't display the same as I saved the others but it displays as text. I even rebooted my computer and tried again.
The odd thing is that when I load the image onto my PrE timeline it displays normally, with a transparent background.

It is fair to assume this is not a PS issue (the file displays normally in PS) but an issue with the file manager you are using (the file displays in hex code) .
What 'file manager' are you using?

Last edited:

Back