What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSD thumbnails now only show top layer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

orgcha

Hi, everyone. I hope this is the appropriate place to post for help with this. I'm using PS CC 2018 and before I formatted my drive and reinstalled everything I was able to see .psd thumbnails clearly in Explorer (Win 7) After reinstalling the thumbnail only shows the top layer. I'm talking about being able to view them in Windows Explorer. I am able to view the top layer only as opposed to the composite image before the reinstall. FYI I am using a product called Tumasoft Preset Viewer Argus to view. I tried searching Google for help with this but didn't come up with much. Probably not asking the right question correctly? Have any of you run into this before? If so, how is it resolved?

Thanks in advance for any help available.

orgcha

Figured it out finally. In preferences I had neglected to set Camera RAW to convert 32 bit images to 16. Windows just couldn't read em.
Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.