What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSG Contest #2 -- The Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theKeeper

Guru
A-------nd, the Winners are!...............................

We've made a special runner-up this contest folks! We had a tie for first place and decided we'd leave it at that -- i.e. no tie breaker!

So the first name below takes overall 1st, and the second takes a 1st place runner-up. Thank you very much to our own Welles for supplying an additional prize for this contest -- "Phothoshop 7 Down And Dirty Tricks" by Scott Kelby. An excellent resource for new and experienced PS users alike. Bringing the total prize list to 5 prizes overall.

Ok so... here they are then:

The final results then are:

1st-a = #1
1st-b = #16
2nd = #6
3rd = #10
4th = #12

I will be contacting all the winners in the order they won, asap to arrange for the selection and delivery of their prize. Remember, as the rules go, 1st place chooses from the prize list first, then each consecutaive winner chooses in sequence. I'll be using the email you registered with so let's hope it's working properly. ;)

Winners can also contact ME directly if they wish to.

And below are the winning images.
They will remain in this thread for all eternity! :} 8D

theKeeper

Guru
Overall 1st place winner: keone

entry1_397.jpg

theKeeper

Guru
Once again, congratulations to all who took part in this 2nd PSG Graphics Contest.
All entries were very well done!
:} 8))

Status
Not open for further replies.