What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSG_Liquid_type_design_REMIX

Hi fellow PSG_Members.

Thanks all of you, for all the suggestions and comments on my last thread.

I've been working in another version of my last design, based in all your sugestions, and comments, and this is what i got so far. (1920*1200)

psg_logo_second_try.jpg

Trying to improve a little more, every time, and as always, any comment,suggestion or criticism will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Looks amazing for me. How you do it? 100% PS or used some other program? If it's not secret of course.

Very Cool.............Are you doing that in the snow?

OK so I had to do one for my question.

1307139678-U1.png

Last edited:
I would like to know how you are doing that too!?

It really is amazing, looks so so cool! I'd love to make a signature for forums I use, like that. It'd be awesome!

Here's a suggestion, why not do the letters in the colors used in the header?..... very nice work $1r

Hi Guys

First of all, Thanks for your comments and suggestions it really means a lot.

And SeniorS there's not really any secrets involved, basically just followed a tutorial Realistic Water Text and used some water brushes Rons Photoshop Brushes "Since i got the brushes i can't stop playing whit it" LOL

Also i've added some glowing and coloration as you guys can see.

Thanks for the tips! Don't have Cinema so this one for now goes to "links" archive but once more, that all looks very cool!

Looks awesome! Nice job.

I have been learning C4D also, it's a great 3D program.

real cool mate! Maybe it´s time to give that C4D a try. Looks stunningly real.

Back