What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSXtras has Merged with WZ2K

Hatch

Hello all,

Exciting times! The move of PSXtras is complete and the new version of WZ2K is online.

Some of the new features:
New navigation system in place, VERY easy access to our downloads. Over 107 videos, layer style sets, and pdf tutorials to choose from. Paul has created a new dynamic Dreamweaver series. I have added a few more Photoshop tutorials. The latest is about making a unique brush. I have also added a review of AutoFX's Mystical Tint, Tone, and Color filter/application. We have 2 new contributors to the site. Shawn has 5 new pdf Flash tutorials. Flex has covering action scripting. You ask how much will all this great training cost? And not to mention access to over 1000 layer styles! The price...drum roll please... NOTHING! :) Hope you enjoy the new site.
Take care, Hatch.
http://www.wz2k.co.uk

Hatch thanks for info, and congrats.
:perfect: I will correct link on my site right now!

It would be even more exciting if the site worked with my browser. It seems it only works with Micro$oft IE. What a shame that the coders of this site haven't got the skills of the designer [doh]

/Moltas

The 55-60 Mixed Layer Styles 02 only downloads a 79 byte index .rar file...

Very nice site Hatch, congratulations. :}

I like the colour scheme a lot. Well done.

Nice choice of resources too. Also well done. :perfect:

Moltas...
What browser/version are you using? I viewed the site with Opera 7.5 and Mozzila 1.5 and everything works just fine. It may just be that your current browser needs to be updated to a newer version is all. \:] :B

I am using Opera 7.50, build 3778. I can dee the pages but the drop-down menu in the top doesn't work as it does in IE.

/Moltas

I am using Opera 7.50, build 3778. I can dee the pages but the drop-down menu in the top doesn't work as it does in IE

We are in the process of changing the navigation. Opera doesn't like to play along like the other browsers. Tested in IE, Netscape, and Mozilla. Works well. Thank you for visiting the site. We should have simple rollover buttons in place shortly.

55-60 Mixed Layer Styles 02 has been corrected. Thank you for pointing that out. [excited]

take care, Hatch :}

Slick Hatch. :}

FYI it runs fine on OSX running Safari browser.

Didn't have time to check every link, but those checked ran fine.

Cheers, Al. (Check P.M.)

Moltas said:
It would be even more exciting if the site worked with my browser. It seems it only works with Micro$oft IE. What a shame that the coders of this site haven't got the skills of the designer [doh]

/Moltas

Being the coder of the site, I suppose it's a shame that you can only pass a negative comment where a constructive one may be of more use.

To everyone else, thanks for the good and constructive/informative comments. They are appreciated by all involved in the site.

Regards

Psmeg

I must say I haven't any problems with the site. I use Opera 7.51, Mozilla, and IE.

Love the new layout!! :}

Cheers lindaw, glad you like it. 8))

Regards

Psmeg

Back