What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queen above the Clouds

I like it alot, at first look seems easy, just a woman in a landscape, but the blending is excellent (light,contrast,colours...) all the little things that give the impression that belongs to the same pthoto, even when it's imposible like in this case.
The only thing for me is she having her legs bending needs something to stand.

Cheers!

I like it alot, at first look seems easy, just a woman in a landscape, but the blending is excellent (light,contrast,colours...) all the little things that give the impression that belongs to the same pthoto, even when it's imposible like in this case.
The only thing for me is she having her legs bending needs something to stand.

Cheers!

Thanks Argos, I appreciate your comment.

The lady is sitting on her haunches on top of a building you can hardly see because of the fog.
She is a 'big' queen in a fantasy image equipped with magic powers, and she can perform things we can't even think of in our wildest dreams.
For instance she can perfectly hover from one building to the next one without any effort.

Back