What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Question about brush settings

SepiaPhotographi

I have a quick question. If I modify a brush via the brush settings, then export it, will those settings be also saved to the brush? Thanks..

If you altered the brush settings and then saved it as a brush preset, then yes, when the brush is exported, it will save those settings.

If you altered the brush settings and then saved it as a brush preset, then yes, when the brush is exported, it will save those settings.

Thank you so much for your quick response IamSam. This is something I'll have to keep in mind when sharing...

I think that with the new Brush manager in 2018 you can do it without having to create a brush preset - have a look at this Brush manager.

I am at work at the moment so cant watch it with sound so I am not sure if it is the best video - however if you Google search Brush manager Photoshop 2018 you should be able to find out loads.

Cheers

John

I think that with the new Brush manager in 2018 you can do it without having to create a brush preset - have a look at this Brush manager.

I am at work at the moment so cant watch it with sound so I am not sure if it is the best video - however if you Google search Brush manager Photoshop 2018 you should be able to find out loads.

Cheers

John

Thank you Fredfish. I just downloaded the latest PS, so I'm still figuring out those tiny little nuances. I'll take a look at it very soon...

Back