What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question about picons

linux22

Hello
How can I make lots of picons with my favorite background , Too fast for( lots of logos)?
Please help me425.jpg400.jpg

Hello and welcome.

If you are planning on using Ps..........dejavu! I just went through a similar example in another thread!

(Based of of your first example)

Open a document and create a grid with guides. (You can use the native grid function as well)
Grid Calculator.
Use the Rounded Rectangle Tool to create a rectangle.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.36.20 AM.png

Right click on that rectangle layer and choose, "Convert to a Smart Object"
Double click the layer and open the SO PSB file.

In the PSB file, begin creating your favorite background.
Here I just added a new rectangle and placed the appropriate layer style on each.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.37.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.37.30 AM.png
The blue you see here is the path. It will not show up normally.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.37.46 AM.png

When done, save the PSB file. The changes will appear on your original SO in the original document.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.38.07 AM.png

Now duplicate this SO layer and move around the grid.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.38.28 AM.png

These SO's are all now "synced" (not linked) which means if you open one of any of these duplicated SO's, you can make an edit and it will affect all of the duplicated SO layers. This is the easiest way to make changes to all of the picon BG's at the same time.

Example: Let's say I wanted to change the white BG to a new color.......
Double click any of the synced SO's layers which opens the PSB file.
Change the color.
Save the PSB file.
All synced SO's are now changed.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.50.01 AM.png

This covers the background.
If you want an explanation of how to add the network logos, let me know.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 11.02.03 AM.png

Hello @IamSam
I am very glad to meet you dear friend And first of all, thank you for your valuable answer Please also explain how to add network logos And please, if you can put the construction method from the beginning to the end here in the form of an tutorial video, it will be much easier for me to understand and do the content ? Thanks

You're very welcome! Nice to meet you as well.

Adding the logos is just a matter of dragging and dropping the logo into your document which makes them simple smart objects. The advantage of this is that you can size them up and down as many times as you wish without damaging pixels.

Using the Move Tool, move each logo over the desired picon layer and then resize, Cmd/Cntrl + T
I usually will place the logo layer over the picon layer in which I want it to appear.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 1.04.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 8.56.09 PM.png

And please, if you can put the construction method from the beginning to the end here in the form of an tutorial video, it will be much easier for me to understand and do the content ?
Yes, I'm certain that it would. Creating and editing videos is somewhat time consuming. Unfortunately time is a huge commodity for me which I have very little of! I will try to make a video..............but don't hold your breath! I doubt I can free up the time.

I have done my best to explain the process in as much detail as needed while not knowing your level of Ps experience. Almost all of the processes have YouTube videos. If there is one particular step that you don't understand, let me know and I will explain in greater detail or offer up a tutorial vid from the Tube.

Back