What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick easy newbie question.....

pancake

How do I get numbering like the attached image using text in photoshop? I have photoshop elements 9. Basically I just want to be able to type out numbers within boxes, or some other solution that will give me this desired effect easily. Thanks.

numbering.png

Thanks this looks like its what I'm looking for...........but what do I do with it haha? sorry I'm really new tophotoshop and don't know a lot.

Extract "cd-nrs.TTF" to where ever you want, then right click it and chose "Install".

If that won't work for some reason, do this instead. Extract "cd-nrs.TTF" to C://Windows/Fonts

Ok so I installed the font, but when I try to use it in photoshop it switches to myriad pro. I also tried copying the numbers from the character map and that didn't work either. Any suggestions on how to get this to work within photoshop?

I restarted it. Pasting the charaacters from the character map just pastes "f" into photoshop in myriad pro font.

For some reason copying it from Microsoft Word to photoshop worked just fine but copying from the character map doesn't. Anyway, the problem is basically solved. Thanks for your help.

Back