What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick edit request please.. background erase!

John Walker

hello.. just a quick request... there is this letter I'd like to print but there is a back ground on it that will use a lot of color. I just want to delete the back ground and leave the text and other stuff so I can print it without using all that ink that is in the back ground, because that would use a lot. I want to print it at home in color so, yeah.. please help!

Attachments

• EDITED.jpg
    EDITED.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
John, try this and see how it prints....

RomanticIntent_01.png

edit: Sorry John, I just noticed that most of the color did not make it through the process.

Last edited:

John Walker

Damn, no.. I printed it. It still looks all fuzzy. I guess i'm just going to have to re-create it. I found the template online. thanks anyways, thanks for the effort man. I really appreciate it.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, I was afraid of that! I tried to sharpen the image, there wasn't enough resolution. Check back on this, someone with a different technique might come along and do better than I did!

Last edited: