What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Mask Mode Suddenly Not Working

evangelion3258

Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum and I have a question. Starting a couple days ago, I cannot get quick mask mode to work in Photoshop CC. I am using the brush in white at full opacity and flow in "normal" blending mode and it will not paint while in quick mask mode. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is and it is driving me crazy, as this is something that I ordinarily use quite often. I attached a screen shot in case that helps. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem could be? Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 9.20.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 9.20.44 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Have you checked to see if this is a bug in CC2018?

Have you checked to see if this is a bug in CC2018?
Hi there! Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if that might be a possibility. How would one go about checking to see if it's a bug? Just check to see if other people are reporting similar issues? Thanks!

Back