What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Quick tweak to 2 versions of a logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoSentYou

Price
Hallo!

I had a great experience working with a guru here yesterday, who seems to be quite busy Mon-Fri, so I figured I'd post this openly. It's shorter and simpler than yesterday's.

Basically, I need to mix this lighthouse:

With this bottle: (2nd column, 2nd from top-down)

Into this concept, courtesy of my crappy MS Paint skills:

No need to straighten the position of the bottle or make it larger; I like it slanted. That said, I'm open to any creative suggestions (and would even expand the budget for the right idea or design element). For instance, I was wondering whether the lower wave might look okay if we extended it a bit on either end, but who knows?

I'd like to have two versions of it:
1. On the white background, taken from the top center image of the lighthouse file.
2. On the yellow background taken from the bottom right of the lighthouse file.

Happy to offer $15 for anyone's time and trouble!

I'd appreciate having it in a high-quality JPG (well, as high as the source file allows, anyway!). Time is very short....I'm afraid I'd need it by 2 AM PST 11/30, which is in....eight hours. Not a big deal for a small request, but I realize some folks may have other tasks to attend to for that window. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Thanks so much. I appreciate the post, but I don't love:
- That the lighthouse or wave was moves to that the column now fits into a wave, rather than having a wave at the base, like in the concept image above.
- I don't mind the bottle covering the edge of the top wave, but the top wave doesn't look symmetrical because it just ends at the bottle.
- The bottle still feels too large and is a bit less slanted than I'd like (i.e., the slant is a little more vertical than I'd like).

Forgive me, I had an issue and couldn't get online for a bit.

The last version you made is great (the waves in the previous one were a bit too extended to the right, leaving the lighthouse off-center, but I see you fixed that). I'd just have one request - can the bottle be closer to the original image; meaning without the separation line at the neck or the lengthening of the black message inside, and at the same angle? I'd also love it if the bottle could be just a little smaller still.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Forgive me, I had an issue and couldn't get online for a bit.

The last version you made is great (the waves in the previous one were a bit too extended to the right, leaving the lighthouse off-center, but I see you fixed that). I'd just have one request - can the bottle be closer to the original image; meaning without the separation line at the neck or the lengthening of the black message inside, and at the same angle? I'd also love it if the bottle could be just a little smaller still.

Thanks so much for your patience!
Sure! Please wait for the revision.

Now we're cooking! I love the look and the spacing between the bottle & waves.

Don't hate me, but I have one final request: could we make the bottle just a little smaller still? I made a crappy sample of it on MS Paint using your watermarked version as the base...since I made the bottle smaller below, I also had to move it a teensy bit to the right so it would fit with the curve of the wave, then extended the top wave just a little (though, again, looks super crappy because I have no skills):

It may be hard to tell at first glance, but I made the bottle smaller, shifted it to the right because of the gap that created, and extended the top wave just a little (again, because of the gap).

Since I've made you jump through a few hoops, I'd be happy to pay you $20. I'd like the deliverable to please include both the last logo you just posted and the final one with the small tweak I just mentioned. After you post the next version, please PM me your payment info (Paypal, I guess?). Thank you!

Hi Asahid,

I appreciate your contribution; however, at this stage, I've already been collaborating with GeneGraphics, who has put some effort into our back & forth, so I feel like I owe it to him/her to see it through, especially after they're making alterations I specifically asked for.

Thank you, though, maybe next time!

No worries! Willing to make revisions until we settle for the best spot. Here I resize the bottle a little bit and moved to the right. Just let me know your comment.

lighthouse v6 watermarked.jpg

Looks great! I'd love to get your last 2 versions, please.

Send me your payment info, okay? Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back