What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Quotes banner

mylounge

Hi everyone,

I would be grateful if someone can do the following edits to this quote:

-Remove background image, and make it white background (Transparent background would be even better for printing).
-all words with a black border so it pops out a bit from the white background (especially since the font colors are yellow and white)
-change the yellow 1st line from 'Push yourself again and again.' to 'Swing momentum in your favor.'
-second line remains the same
-improve on the resolution for wall enlargement so it doesnt look blurry/pixelated if possible
-try to use the same or similar fonts if it needs to be redone to get that high quality image

*if it doesnt look good with a white or transparent background, than maybe a second copy with just a plain black background revision would be cool too...

Thanks for your time and help to make this amazing banner for a gymnasium.

2.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi @mylounge
Here is my try with transparent background and black background.
It would be easy to increase the resolution even more if desired or make adjustments if you need them
John Wheeler

Swing-Momentum-transparent.png

Swing-Momentum-Black.png

I am also attaching a zip file of the two images are quite a bit larger resolution:

Attachments

• Swing Momentum.zip
    427 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

mylounge

Thanks John!
For transparent background one, can you make the black font outline much thicker/bold so the words really pop out.
For black background one, can you make the second sentence in white the same size and boldness as the yellow sentence?

Also, the higher the resolution the better, because it is going to be a very large wall banner.

Appreciate it so much.

JeffK

Guru
@mylounge - have you checked with your printer as to what type of file he/she wants and how big in terms of trim and resolution?
Back in the day when I was doing banners and convention panels, depending on the size and material, I would provide PDFs at 50% of size at about 150 ppi. This one may be different.
So before putting in additional work, you should check what your vendor needs.

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi @mylounge

Here are your requested changes shown in a screen shot (pixel width too large to post on the forum)

Following the screen shot is a zip file of each of those files in PNG format.
Each are over 17,000 pixels in width.
Hope that does it for you

John Wheeler

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 9.27.53 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Two Files Swing Momentum.zip
    435.7 KB · Views: 3

mylounge

That should do the trick, thank you John!
I'll submit it to the print shop - I'm sure it will look great.

Happy New Year