What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Raiders photo edit.

Mkamundson

Good morning guys!

I am hoping that someone can edit a photo. I am wanting to put this photo of Maxx Crosby in black and white with the picture of the raiders logo in the top left corner. And then I would like it to say “MAD MAXX” on the bottom in the raiders font block letters white outlined in black. Or if the black outlined letters could be filled in in like a steel metal looking color that would be awesome also.

Thank you in advance!!

IMG_0833.jpeg

IMG_0856.jpeg

Hey man! Thank you so much for doing that photo edit for me. Sorry to bother you again but I was hoping you might make one more change. I wanted to try the “MAD MAXX” the way you did it in the last edit in the right of the screen in this “Mary” font attached below in all caps in just a white color. Unfortunately I don’t think the steel color will show up well on a shirt.

Back