What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RATE the photo ABOVE you *Model Pics Only*

BC Visuals

I want to play a game (Jigsaw voice)

Rate the photo posted by the person above you from 1-5, then post a picture of a model that YOU TOOK (dont even THINK about using Google Images!).

When you rate the photo, take into consideration the lighting, the crispness, skin correction, bokeh, and also if the model him/herself seems comfortable in the picture. After all, it's our job to make sure the model is positioned well and looks comfortable!

Try not to get into deep discussions and mess up the flow of images. Just rate, post, and as Jay Z once said, ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

NOTE: DONT TAKE OFFENSE TO YOUR RATING. This is meant for QUICK and speedy feedback from other photographers.

I'll post first....

p8u2x.jpg

Skin seems a little over-blurred and the colors a little washed out. Maybe even a color cast. I would've taken the image from a liitle bit upper perspective. It is not a good choice to take pictures from bellow people's chin.
Nice picture, though, I like it's sharpness, the smile, the bokeh :)

Like JohnD said: you reply with your own new image as well as comment on the one above Costisefu:banghead:

Back