What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Realistic liquid flowing off arm

StrongXGirl

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could make it look like realistic water/ juice is leaking from the apple and streaming down and off my arm.

E1E8D2CA-604D-4656-8589-E08EB2962561.jpeg

Has this image already been Photoshopped? It looks like somebody applied a surface blur. Do you have the original image?

Yes, I do it’s just that the quality of the original isn’t that good either here it is;1B420CF7-7914-484A-89ED-BF75E4CEBCBD.jpegWhat do you think?

I cleaned up the outline of the arm and added a little skin texture. Use this one. (Unless you think the apple effect is too over-the-top).

View attachment 114938
Wow thank you so much it looks great! I really appreciate your help 😄! The only suggestion I’d say when I look at it is that it kind of looks a little more like powder/ dust than water, but I still love it. Is it possible to make it look a little more like a viscous fluid and have it flow around my muscles and even towards my shoulder? Sorry if I’m asking for too much friends.

Back