What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent Work

I've been rebuilding my portfolio with images I can actually use to promote my work publicly. It's sad that as retouchers, everyone else owns the rights to the images (photographer, magazine, advertiser) except us. Here is one of the images I did last month. It is all custom Photography, specific for the image. Nothing is stock. This is what I do. I have a fun job.

dream3b.jpg

Very nice work. Great colors and combinations of imagery, and the lighting is very dramatic. Well done.

When you say custom, do you mean you took them? I mean, it's great either way, just curious.

Thank you very much. It was a team effort, but yes, we shot everything ourselves. Background is in New York, the model (from Abercrombie and Fitch) was in studio, and birds were being thrown into the air. Good times.

Back