What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Recreate banner

Blacktooth

Good day can someone help me by recrating the following banner, just make it plain, sizes 300x300 no affects needed

202px-Nazmani_banner.jpg

Looks like it's a part of a game - so, why don't you post an better screenshot?
A (little bit) better image you can find here...

Nazmani_banner.jpg

Can't you rip it (textures/3d model) of the game, so you can render it yourself?

Thats all i can find also i dont play the game and i cant photoshop at all since im in a 3rd world country PH is not that cheap

gffhhr.jpg

Other side of the banner, i cant do better there arent better, So from this view, you can see the logo is a Diamond type

Hey black tooth..
So, do you only need the white banner with red coming out of the skulls mouth? Also, do you want the metal tassels included?

Cool man, here're the symbols - the bottom one i included the wobble from the flag and i have an option where its just straight edge. Hope it helps!

bottom banner straight.png

bottom banner wobble.png

psguru-banner.png

Back