What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Recreate simbol

davenatic

Hi Everybody!

I would like to get the circle vinyl simbol in this picture: (the black circle which symbolize a vinyl) but without the symbol in the middle. Anybody can create / draw that for me for a transperent background? Also if anybody knows which brush is used to create that red lines on the left and the black ones on the top pls tell me. I want to try to recreate the image but on my own background thats why I asking the bush settings.

Thank you guys!

5D3H3wh.jpg

I would like to get the circle vinyl simbol in this picture: (the black circle which symbolize a vinyl) but without the symbol in the middle. Anybody can create / draw that for me for a transperent background?
Do you just want this vinyl symbol removed from this image and it's background or do you want it re-created entirely?

Back