What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redeeming Love

crzykate58

ok, so i'm going to art geek out here for a second hahaha my work has this couples retreat coming up, and this is the design i made for them. It hasn't been approved yet, but even if it doesn't get through, i have to say... the artsy abstract part of me loves this hahahaha sorry for the awkward spacing on the bottom, there was info there about the retreat, but i took it off because idk if that would get me into trouble on here or not ^_^

Anyways, i know this probably isn't everyones "thing" but i was just so excited about it! love you guys <3

Redeeming Love.png

I like it. I would just suggest giving the heart more dimension. I would do that by duplicating some layers and changing blend modes. You might even put a mask on that and paint out some of the color/hue change it makes. Or do the same but use a hue/sat change first. Overall, I like the design and the brushstrokes. And the colors. They just need more vibrance.

Back