What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Redirecting Eyes

We had school photos of my daughter re taken in a studio and this picture would be perfect if she was looking at the camera. Can you please help? Also attached a good one of her looking at the camera.

3E23C4B7-60B3-4A05-AAF9-EB4FF1C415C9.jpeg

D395664C-E5F2-477E-88FE-BBC3D38092E1.jpeg

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Momwantingpics
I don't have the time to work on the project yet I am fine with anyone picking up the image and continuing on with any editing requests.
Just as a note, you're first reference image has the exact same reflections in the eyes. The reflections came from the photographer using to flash units to minimize the shadows and have the shadows be very soft (yet they show up quite clearly in the eyes). Getting eyes just right so it doesn't look odd and the person looks healthy is pretty tricky as they are the center of focus for what one normally looks at in a portrait. Hope someone picks it up and provides a result that looks more pleasing to you.
John Wheeler

Hi Momwantingpics
I don't have the time to work on the project yet I am fine with anyone picking up the image and continuing on with any editing requests.
Just as a note, you're first reference image has the exact same reflections in the eyes. The reflections came from the photographer using to flash units to minimize the shadows and have the shadows be very soft (yet they show up quite clearly in the eyes). Getting eyes just right so it doesn't look odd and the person looks healthy is pretty tricky as they are the center of focus for what one normally looks at in a portrait. Hope someone picks it up and provides a result that looks more pleasing to you.
John Wheeler
It will work anyway John. Thank you for your help!