What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Reduce cleave/chin edits; urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAS

I’m looking to make this photo a bit more professional by reducing the amount of cleavage in the photo. Is there a way to change the attire using photoshop? If so, perhaps that would be easier. I’d also like to edit the double chin out, of possible. The main objective is the cleavage/attire issue. Willing to provide compensation for the work. Feel free to message with ideas and costs. Thanks!

C168E5F9-CB81-4464-A5C7-534503D3AFB5.jpeg

Here is my take on it. Very subtle changes minus the neckline. The picture can be adjusted more if there is something you would like changed. Please let me know and I can make those changes until you're happy with the results.

PayPal Link

BAS.jpg

Here is another version - I think the dress is fine and just needed some subtle changes...

profile image edited.jpg

2nd attempt hope you like it. Let me know if want it in better qualitty too Picsart_22-01-14_14-06-29-911.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back