What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remake of the Dom Perignon champagne logo

pauloalex_98

Power User
Hi guys! I entered a t-shirt design contest previously and the job was to remake the Dom Perignon champagne logo and turn it into a t-shirt design that said 'Kitzbuhel'.
I lost count of how many I made, but here is a couple. Let me know what you think and feedback is highly appreciated! final53.jpg

final49.jpg

Hi, my honest opinion for me are a little bit too chaotic, more than remaking the logo you added stuff around the original one, I search "Kitzbuhel" and looks like a beautiful city on Austria, so in my opinion the remaking on the logo has to go in that direction... you can replace the grapes by mountains, the star for an emblematic building of that zone, for example, things like that... the text also needs to get replace for something from that city...

I assume that's the purpose of the contest and remake of the logo, if that is not the case and I missed something, ignore all i said 😂

Cheers!

I appreciate your opinion, thank you. The contest holder actually wanted it to look chaotic ahah. He wanted drips and spray effects behind the logo and he wanted the letter type of the logo to be the same as before, just the name changed. If it depended on me I wouldn't make it look like this, but, that's what he wanted and I had to obey. Not to mention it is a t-shirt design and the best t-shirt designs usually look a bit chaotic, but, yeah.

I see, well if that is what they want... just in case be careful because there are three languages in the logo (Spanish, English, French) and the Austrian city name in the middle...it's a little bit crazy XD

I see, well if that is what they want... just in case be careful because there are three languages in the logo (Spanish, English, French) and the Austrian city name in the middle...it's a little bit crazy XD
Ahahahah thanks man and I know, it is chaotic as hell but I gotta do what they ask for to get paid xD

Back