What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Removal of Markings 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landlocation

Premium Member
Need all markings removed , need to print a 14x20 of this, thanks in advance. Kim

Map 411-23-34   14x20  Reduced File Size.jpg

Here's the original size edited:

landscape 2 original size.jpg

Here's the 14 X 20 - had to add image top and bottom to get you to that size. Hope that works for you {* there's black circlings - those can be removed if needed):

landscape 2 14X20.jpg

Here's the original size edited:

View attachment 136209

Here's the 14 X 20 - had to add image top and bottom to get you to that size. Hope that works for you {* there's black circlings - those can be removed if needed):

View attachment 136210
HI < Let's go with this one , printing to a 14x20 is this the sharpest we can get it? If yes, then let me know cost on this one, thanks. Kim

HI < Let's go with this one , printing to a 14x20 is this the sharpest we can get it? If yes, then let me know cost on this one, thanks. Kim
Befoe we go to the final pricing stage, I redid the image returning it as a 300ppi 14 X 20. The image below is a downsized jpg - final will be delivered via file transfer since it exceeds size limitations on the forum. I ran it thru Gigapixel to resize it and also added in some image to achieve the full size. I didn't push it any further since it began to exhibit artifacts. Did some additional cleanup as well as removing the black circles.
Please review carefully and then provide me final OK.

landscape 2 FINAL downsize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back