What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific removal of person

clive

Hi,
Would anybody be able to remove the people out of the cockpit ?
Thanks in advance,
Clive.

DSC_0050.JPG

Very time consuming process. Most of it done. Have a bit more to go to remove the rest of the man in the back seat.
Work in progress...will get back to it shortly. Just wanted to let you know it was being worked on.
- Jeff
bomber edited 1.jpg

Here's my final. This turns out to be the Lancaster bomber used by the British in WW2. I tried to find an interior shot but had to guess at the removal of the rest of the man's body and where a seat might be.
Lots of history to this plane including the "Just Jane" logo - the original logo had her in a one-price bathing suit but the model, Christabel Leighton-Porter, had it changed since she never wore a one-piece. :cheesygrin:
Hope I did this historic bomber some justice.
- Jeff
bomber edited 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, a brilliant job & much appreciated. You're correct it's a Lancaster (my Dad was a navigator aboard one during WWII ) This aircraft does taxi runs , which i had the great pleasure in being on one.
If your interested i will post a few more photo's requiring people removed if you fancy working on them !
Many thanks again Jeff.
Cheers Clive.

You're most welcome, Clive. Took a bit of time but fun to work on and the history is quite intriguing.
If you need more work done, please post the photos. One of us will jump in. Just one per post as per forum rules.
Thanks for the opportunity to help!
- Jeff

Back