What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove and add

sipsand

received_1207418479359164.jpeg Hello. Can someone please remove the left person, and make a smile for me please? With teeth shown. Thank you.

Argos

Guru
I will give it a try just for fun, but adding a smile with teeth on a face 90% of the time looks pretty weird, because when someone smiles like that it's all the face that moves, not only the mouth...

sipsand

I will give it a try just for fun, but adding a smile with teeth on a face 90% of the time looks pretty weird, because when someone smiles like that it's all the face that moves, not only the mouth...
Even if a little teeth shown will be fine.

Argos

Guru
I made a try but I think it needs a better match mouth., i tried to change the eyes and rest of the face so it looks a little bit more natural.. If i have time tomorrow or later i will try to find a better mouth (it is a fun challenge XD)

received_1207418479359164f.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think this request would be much easier if the OP would just post a photo of himself smiling so that we can add it to the photo he wants edited.

Argos

Guru
That new picture helps because the rest of the face have the smiling position so its just finding a good match only.

Argos

Guru
Same mouth used on the first one but as i said in this one the face its already in smiling position so it fits a lot better and without doing almost nothing.

received_1207418462692499 (1)ff.jpg