What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove Bounce house

Ksams098

This is a large object in the background. Hoping to get the track, wall/ivy, net and bleachers extended and fill in where the bounce house is removed.

IMG_20230918_030312.jpg

There was a lot of distortion on the faces of the people in the background...not much for me to repair there...but bounced the castle out of the house...

bounced house.jpg

Hi @Ksams098
I bet a forum member could achieve better results if you provided the original image without any prior adjustments. The image you provided has some distortion or extra sharpening or something as even the close person in the picture looks modified as shown below.
Just a suggestion
John Wheeler

IMG_0998.jpeg

@kabak - there's another girl partially hidden behind her...you can see bits of her head and part of her other foot. Pretty well hidden. I made the same error - amost hit the post button when I saw it on my own image.

Back