What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove covid Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Came19xx

Hi guys,
I have a somewhat difficult problem that not even the photographer has told me she can fix.
I went this June to a wedding of a very close friend of mine, and the photographer took a photo of me and the bride's sister while gettin' inside the Church.

Unfortunately noone told me to take off my mask in that moment, and now i have this very beautifull photo ruined by the mask.
The bride would love to use the photo for the wedding album because her sister turned out really well, but she wouldn't want to cut me.

I know it's really hard, but can anyone try to fix me? Even using some filter to change light or something (i'm really ignorant about all of this).
I can also try to get another photo of me in that position to make it simplier

I'm attaching the photos , the one to change is Giacomo_Veronica_0345.jpg

thanks in advance for every miracle you can pull off !

Federico

Giacomo_Veronica_0345.jpg

Giacomo_Veronica_0741.jpg

IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_5079.jpg

Giacomo_Veronica_1364.jpg

Came19xx

Guys you are really amazing!!! @Rich54 the one you made it's really awesome! I'm probably better in that photo than in real life!

Thank you all so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.