What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove finger and make it look natural

AVINASH S

Shot this picture in a moving train from my mobile but unfortunately. Can some one remove my finger and make it look natural?

IMG_20211123_173148.jpg

I gave this my best shot. I am not happy with the foreground grass. Tried several time to make it look natural, but it still looks more like a painting with less detail than a picture. Someone not seeing the first picture may not notice as much as I do.

IMG_20211123_173148.jpg

I am not happy with the foreground grass. Tried several time to make it look natural, but it still looks more like a painting with less detail than a picture.

Dennis, I took your edit and made a copy of the background grassy area (circled in red) on a new layer. Then I rotated and enlarged it to fill the entire foreground area of the grass that you're unhappy with. After masking it in, I got the final result below. I only spent five minutes on it and it could use more work, but this may be a way forward. Just a suggestion.

Rich

1639769300289.png

train tracks.jpg

Rich53 That looks so much better. I thought about doing that, but didn't think there was enough grass area to use. I didn't think about enlarging it to fit. I think the OP should be happy with your results. Thanks for the tip. I always learn something new here.

With most photos you're probably right that the back area would be too small and would start pixellating if enlarged. But this photo is very large to begin with, so the resolution looks fine.

I gave this my best shot. I am not happy with the foreground grass. Tried several time to make it look natural, but it still looks more like a painting with less detail than a picture. Someone not seeing the first picture may not notice as much as I do.

View attachment 126533
A million thx for the time u spent form me to make this beautiful.. Thank u so much sir 🙏🙏🙏🙏🫂

Back