What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove Lurker and General Cleanup

jlr

Hi Gurus!

Could you please help clean up this birthday pic of my sweetheart? Namely, the lurker on the right. I've made a poor attempt to paint over him with black (attached), but then the silhouette of her hair kind of disappears. Wondering what clever solutions you folks might have. I thought about copying some of wood wall from the left background and trying to set that on the right, but that's beyond my skill level.

Also would love an overall cleanup pass on redeye and perhaps some of the reflections in her glasses? Not all of them, as that would be unrealistic :)

Thanks all!
jlr

bday_edit BAD.jpg

bday_ORIGINAL.jpg

bday_PORTRAIT MODE.jpg

Thanks, Babine. I was actually referring to the normal redeye of pupils but perhaps it's only detectable when you zoom in close...nbd. Could you please send me the first edit as a PSD? I can send a link for upload if that's easiest.

Thanks!

Thanks, Babine. I was actually referring to the normal redeye of pupils but perhaps it's only detectable when you zoom in close...nbd. Could you please send me the first edit as a PSD? I can send a link for upload if that's easiest.

Thanks!

Sorry .. I merged the layers in the PSD to save the TIF and then deleted the original. That's all I have.

Aw, it's not in your trash still?
Checked that. The PSD that is there is also merged. Basically, from the TIFF, you should see that after transforming the copied selection of picture left and placing it over picture right, I cloned further distractions out, blurred the BG a bit and used curves adjustment layers to darken it selectively.
In the past, there has not been any request to me to forward a PSD file so ... sorry.

Back