What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove object

athomps2

Hello!
I’ve taken on photography as a hobby and I’m very green. I’ve been playing around with this photo for a while, trying to remove the black car - but I can’t seem to make it look decent enough. Any help?

A30C9D99-2214-4DD0-85D5-5DFF5801B3A2.jpeg

I simplified the background by getting rid of the staircase and other objects on the building that don't seem important to the overall shot. I also thought about adding some additional trees in front of the brown building to make it look less stark.

Rich
A30C9D99-2214-4DD0-85D5-5DFF5801B3A2.jpg

I hope you don't mind, but this is perhaps the world's most dreary parking lot, so rather than removing the car I thought I'd change the background entirely.

Rich

Leopard.jpg

I just laughed out loud! LOL thank you. I can’t wait to get as good at photoshop as you guys!

Back