What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove people from background

Marko240501

Hey people, my friend asked If you can remove these two people from behinde to make picture more aesthetic. Thanks in advance! 😄

BDB1B01E-9F6E-4BB4-9C37-D86D63F413E4.jpeg

That "uh-oh" moment when Sam responds to my posting...
So sorry, Jeff. This time, I decided to throw my hat at being the villain.
riverfest image1.jpg
The chair/bench backrest disappeared. It could have been masked so it could be protected from being run over by the leaf clones.
Top of the leaves shows a hint of the Red banner, which could have been avoided.

Please do not mind the constructive criticism. The reason I am pointing them out is so that you can improve your output. You could point out any mistakes/improvements in my work. On the other hand, if you do not want me to provide feedback, let me know and I will respectfully desist. Love your work and enthusiasm.

I actually wanted to write in my Signature that I solicit suggestions/improvements to every posting of mine. I will do it as soon as the feature is available.

So sorry, Jeff. This time, I decided to throw my hat at being the villain.

The chair/bench backrest disappeared. It could have been masked so it could be protected from being run over by the leaf clones.
Top of the leaves shows a hint of the Red banner, which could have been avoided.

Please do not mind the constructive criticism. The reason I am pointing them out is so that you can improve your output. You could point out any mistakes/improvements in my work. On the other hand, if you do not want me to provide feedback, let me know and I will respectfully desist. Love your work and enthusiasm.

I actually wanted to write in my Signature that I solicit suggestions/improvements to every posting of mine. I will do it as soon as the feature is available.
Not the villain at all and no apology needed. My greatest fault is I tend to rush things and I've been called out on it before. The critique is what I need to keep on track. In this particular image there's lots of bits and giggles that need to be repaired so I might go in and start from scratch. It's one thing to have the idea and another to execute it.

Bottom line - this is, and has always been, a learning forum for me. So much good work here including yours. :)

Back