What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove people in the background

jdd99

Hi all, can someone please remove the people in the background of this photo? Thank you.

Shrine.jpeg

@dursunlu
If I'm not mistaken dursulu you used Iamsam work for the top part, so if you want an opinion on the floor, trying to recreate a pattern of this kind is a nightmare job, you have to consider perspective, angle etc the only way I see to do it, is to take measures and recreate the squares one by one, and if you look at the original the floor at the end is patternless so no need to complicate thinks to yourself ^^ . The other major problem I see in your floor is the lack of light/shadow work.

@dursunlu
If I'm not mistaken dursulu you used Iamsam work for the top part, so if you want an opinion on the floor, trying to recreate a pattern of this kind is a nightmare job, you have to consider perspective, angle etc the only way I see to do it, is to take measures and recreate the squares one by one, and if you look at the original the floor at the end is patternless so no need to complicate thinks to yourself ^^ . The other major problem I see in your floor is the lack of light/shadow work.

Thank you for your comments, I wanted to create a view of deformed old floor. I undersood that it wasn't enough study.

Back