What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove people on background

Lesmkl

Hello! Please can you remove the people walking in the background towards the camera - the man on the right hand side closest walking away from the camera is to stay it’s the people walking towards that I’m hoping to remove! Thank you so much!

C0B9A0BF-AA21-4A6D-A95B-231DE8B1008A.jpeg

Dennis1507

I definitely did. My bad. Some time I work too zoomed in. I need to step back to 100 scale and just review my work. Perfect example of missing the obvious. Thanks for the feedback. It is always welcome and will helps me avoid these slips in the future.

JeffK

Guru
I definitely did. My bad. Some time I work too zoomed in. I need to step back to 100 scale and just review my work. Perfect example of missing the obvious. Thanks for the feedback. It is always welcome and will helps me avoid these slips in the future.
Been there, done that. I've learned quite a few lessons here myself... :)