What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove people

jdd99

Hello everyone, can someone please help me. I would like to have some of the other people in the photo removed and also my scarf (if possible).
I have no idea about photoshop and any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Buck Pal.jpg

Last edited:
That's great, thank you!
Sorry to be a pain but is it possible for you do to this but full body (with shoes), please? :)

before making that i was trying to find an empty background with enough space to do the full-body, but I only found one, but the view was too open and you looked too small... now I'm a little busy but when i have some free time i will make another search. You can do the search aswell and put the background you like on the forum and me or some other members will help^^

Cheers!

Reactions: ABU
I made a try with one of the images Phoenix provides, but its harder to cheat the brain, the light is too soft and cant blended using too much shadows... and being honest you standing on an extremely restricted area by yourself with guards all around doesn't help... XDDD

GettyImages-1141635353f.jpg

Back