What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove quads from background

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffK

Guru
Can only edit one image per request...so did the first one...also removed the odd shadow at the lower center...

quad edited.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Forum rules only one image to be edited per request. Post the 2nd image separately and would be glad to take care of it. 🙂

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
I don't think she'll call back until she needs help again.

I edited the second picture and sent it to her via PM (I didn't realize at first that there were two pictures).

She has called up the picture 3 times in the meantime. There was no thank you or other feedback. 👎

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I edited the second picture and sent it to her via PM
If you guys want this forum to survive, then please do not do this! There is a reason why we only allow one edit per request! Completing a second, third or fourth edit and sending the edits to them via PM defeats the purpose!

Is it really too much to ask that you guys follow simple rules?

Am I the only one who cares whether or not this forum is still around for us all to enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.