What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Remove random stuff from a table

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoSentYou

Price
Hi everyone!

I'm hoping someone can assist me in taking the stuff on top of the table out in as realistic a way as possible. I'm attaching both the circled image of the stuff I'd like removed, for clarity, and the original untouched image to work on.

Thanks so much.

Kitchen.jpg

Kitchen02.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Whoaaaaa...........my bad!!!! I mistook this as a FREE request!!!! Sorry everyone!!!! Multitasking!

JeffK

Guru
Here's a version - removed the items from the countertop, leveled the perspective a bit, cleaned up the wood floor of some spots, and made a small color/brightness adjustment..
Probably could use some cropping but that can be done if needed...

Kitchen edited.jpg

WhoSentYou

Wow, some excellent submissions!

It was very hard choosing one, but I downloaded the watermarked images, did a side-by-side zoomed comparison that came down to some subjective factors and am going with....Babine. Thanks so much. PM me your payment info and I'll take care of it right away.

P.S. For transparency's sake with Sam - I received an un-watermarked submission via PM from a fourth person. I didn't go with it anyway, but will write the person back and explain that it's best to post in the thread and to watermark it, lest some dishonest folk steal the design without rewarding the work. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.