What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove red eye and bag strap

jwilk123432

Hi all!

Is there any chance anybody would be able to remove the red eye and the bag strap please?

Thankyou in advance! :)

A285A140-D2FA-41DD-B648-5AC8C5677A64.jpeg

I gave it my best shot. I included two version. One I straightened the picture as well. Note that I had to utilize eyes from a different image as redeye correction would not work in this case. If the eyes look strange and you have a reference image of yourself with a front view I could use them instead. Hope you like the edits.

A285A140-D2FA-41DD-B648-5AC8C5677A64_2.jpg

A285A140-D2FA-41DD-B648-5AC8C5677A64.jpg

That angle was killing me...kudos to @Dennis1507 for straightening it with a crop.
I took a try and also corrected the angle of the shot by rotating and filling in the missing area. Those paving stones were a bit tricky.
The cloning out of the bag and strap was a toughie but did my best.
There was no real red eye to speak of - the pupils were blown out. Wasn't sure what color her eyes were but did my best there as well.
Sharpened it overall but there was a strange contrast to the image especially in the shirt and jacket.
Overall - a really nice shot and a beautiful memory!

riverside edited.jpg

Thankyou everyone for all the time you put into this!! The angle was also annoying me so thankyou for changing this! 😂

Back