What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove Seatbelt, Please

marcosfr13

Hey, people!

Can someone remove the seatbelt and the red in my eyes from this picture, please?

I wanna post it on linkedIn, but without the seatbelt and the red eyes - although not due to the use of drugs, can sure seem like that hahah.

Thanks in advance!

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-13 at 01.01.05.jpeg

@Babine,
Nice job with the color casts. How did you do this? Did you convert the T-shirt and car to Black & White?

When I was looking at this a few days ago, I was convinced that the T-shirt needed to be white. But I had a hard time getting rid of the blue cast. None of the usual color cast techniques seemed to get the job done, and then I lost interest. I also like how you corrected the skin tone. The original photo was too orange and too saturated.

My only suggestion is that I think yours would look better if you brought back some of the color of the areas outside the car that we can see through the windows. Those seem too desaturated to me.

@Babine,
Nice job with the color casts. How did you do this? Did you convert the T-shirt and car to Black & White?

When I was looking at this a few days ago, I was convinced that the T-shirt needed to be white. But I had a hard time getting rid of the blue cast. None of the usual color cast techniques seemed to get the job done, and then I lost interest. I also like how you corrected the skin tone. The original photo was too orange and too saturated.

My only suggestion is that I think yours would look better if you brought back some of the color of the areas outside the car that we can see through the windows. Those seem too desaturated to me.

To remove the blue, I used Apply Image/Blue Channel/Lighten Mode on a duplicate and applied it to the layer below with a mask then used a curves adjustment to effect the contrast.
I felt that the BG was a bit distractive so I did paint over that too but I agree, maybe a bit too far. Thanks.

Beltless.jpg

Since we were moving away from the OPs original request, decided to try removing the color casts as well. Agreed that the skin looked orange but thought since the overall look on the image was in that direction, that the OP had applied a filter to achieve that look. The t-shirt I hadn't questioned although white would work as well. I think the blue interior might have been reflecting off the shirt.

Used a hue/saturation adjustment on the t-shirt by lowering the saturation of cyan on the shirt and increasing the brightness. Maybe could have pushed a bit more.

Altered the skin using a photo filter.

Finally brought it into camera raw for some touchup with exposure, black and white sliders, and clarity.

Color is my weakness...

WhatsApp Image edited cc removal.jpg

Back