What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove second bike+rider

szmidi

Hey legends,

This one is a bit beyond my skill (for a quality to hang on the wall anyway). I was hoping to remove the second rider and white bike (I'm on the black bike in front) which would include the shadow, putting the track, edge, grass and barrier back in. On the barrier is the word 'PEDDERS' which is an Australian suspension company. I have a second pic from just before this shot also where the white rider is a little further to the left of the shot but still isn't out of the way of the background to just cut and shunt in the gap behind me.

Hopefully that makes sense and is simple enough.

Many thanks in advance.

IMG_4900.jpg

szmidi

The second pic if it helps (actually looks like the bike is in the exact same spot, so helps with nothing)

***** Do not edit this pic, this is just to maybe help. Please use the pic in the first post ****

IMG_4899.jpg

szmidi

Bloody good stuff Jeff! You did chop a little of my right arm off but I can correct that from the original no problem.

szmidi

I did start moving myself over to cover part of the 'S' to avoid that problem but then the track gets a bit whacky with the lines that follow the curve. As its for a canvas I might continue working on putting the bike more in the centre of the frame.

IMG_4900 me.jpg

JeffK

Guru
All good. That was an easy fix :thumbsup:
You're quite welcome - goes back to my cycling days although I was just a rider and not a racer.
Visually the shot works - no need to center but work it til you're good with it. I envy the freedom of it... :)

szmidi

I think I am going too far down the rabbit hole now with corrections so I'm just going to leave it where it is. Its an old pic and a one off track day. I certainly don't ride that hard on the roads so it was a great experience.

JeffK

Guru
We do tend to over-process...but you had that day...and what a good day that was! :cheesygrin: