What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove Sun glare from photo

halibrooke

Hi! Was just wondering if anyone could remove the sun glare from these photos???

thanks in advance!!!

AD0E66C6-EFCF-47DF-A3E3-9300168E3AE8.jpeg

I gave it my best shot. The glare on the face created a real challenge for me. If you like my results I will try the second image tomorrow. I am sure that some of the more experienced editors could handle this better than my brut force use of the clone and paint tool.

AD0E66C6-EFCF-47DF-A3E3-9300168E3AE8.jpg

I gave it my best shot. The glare on the face created a real challenge for me. If you like my results I will try the second image tomorrow. I am sure that some of the more experienced editors could handle this better than my brut force use of the clone and paint tool.

View attachment 118097

Touching eyes it's already difficult... recreating them will not work unless you're are a master drawing or something like that, but in this case, you have a much better option using the eyes on the second picture.. the recreating of the rest of the face its a good exercise of light and shadows, i don't have the time right now and this one could require a lot of work but I made a 5-minute example of what i said.

AD0E66C6-EFCF-47DF-A3E3-9300168E3AE8f.jpg

Cheers!

Your corrections over the face look really good. Can you point me to a YouTube video that is at least and introduction to the "light and shadows" technic you speak of? I tried this image because I expected it was going to be difficult for me. I seem to always have problem trying to clean up skin with shadows or light streaks over them. Any directions to some on-line examples would be apricated. Thank you.

Hi Dennis, I don't know if there is a video of that, maybe there is some explaining how to create shadow, but it's not a specific technique, it's just knowing where to add that shadows and lights to create the volume, its more practice looking at the similar picture for reference, it's similar to learning to draw I think...

Back