What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove Tables Please

Laskocurt

Hi I’m looking for someone to edit a photo and make it something I could hang on my wall!
The photo is great and filled with all of my friends but I hate the tables blocking everyone. If they could be photoshopped out and cleaned up to complete the photo that would be incredible, also idk if it’s possible to increase the resolution of the photo but I’d love that done too. thank you!

A38E00B6-3CE0-4F54-AF42-EC991372FB62.jpeg

Just letting you know that this is an extremely difficult and time-consuming request. Just filling-in the flagstone patio alone is tough enough, but then someone would need to replicate the wooden boards—in perspective—that everyone is standing on, as well as convincingly draw the legs and feet of ten different people.

Maybe I'll be surprised, but don't take it personally if you get no replies. This is very, very tough.

Admittedly, took the easy way out. First I upsized and sharpened in gigapixel. Then I cropped to create a panorama style shot.
The friends are pretty much centered visually with minimal interruption of the chairs/table.
Hope this helps. As @Rich54 said, it would be a highly difficult rebuild.
group friends edited.jpg

Hi I’m looking for someone to help edit a photo and make it something I could hang on my wall!
The photo is great and filled with all of my friends but I hate the tables blocking everyone. If they could be photoshopped out and cleaned up to complete the photo that would be incredible, also idk if it’s possible to increase the resolution of the photo but I’d love that done too. thank you!

The quality is really bad, is that the original image?

Last edited:
I figured this wouldn’t be an easy request, but I really do appreciate the effort by anyone who tried to help me out! Thank you!

Back