What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove the black background outside the white lining

jeandaman

Hi all,
I think this is a relatively simple request, however i can't do it myself :)
Can someone change the black outside of the white lining into white? Inside the white lining the black can stay black. I know the white lining is interrupted by black, this can stay the same.
Ultimately i need the image in JPEG.

Thanks in advance!

1292992.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Took a try and got a little creative with the black stroke around the type. Also added stroke to the tail portion.
Provided both as jpg with white background and, although not requested, png with transparent background.

JPEG
roomwit edit.jpg
PNG

roomwit edit.png

jeandaman

This is great, thanks a lot! Would it be possible to connect the tailpart on the right on the tail, in the same green?

JeffK

Guru
I think there is a little mistake, there is a weird line in the dinosaur's neck.
Thanks, I see it - looks like it happened when I added a stroke to the head of the dinosaur. Corrected below:

JPEG
roomwit edit_tail REV.jpg

PNG

roomwit edit_tail REV.png