What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific remove the guy please

AriaSin

Hey.

Could you remove the guy in black clothing? Not sure if it's possible since yall would have to add in a hand and all

IMG_6599.jpg

This could be a challenge for someone.

I will attempt it.
Would the OP be able to mention name of the station this pic is taken in?

Polarwoc maybe I'm wrong, but even knowing the station, finding a match with similar angle light etc would be an Ethan Hunt job I think XD.

I think it's possible to recreate the missing zone using the picture but it would be a really hard work to make it look good. Nice practice for sure... no time right now for me, if not I would give it a try for sure.

Very true, Argos. I managed the station platform so far. Will work on the shadows next.
The part that I am unsure of how to proceed further is the hand.
Would the OP be able to post another pic of the lady with her hand in a similar angle?

Great job P-Man!

I only see a few minor things that you might address.

You could continue this ............whatever...........to her foot.
Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 9.11.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 9.22.22 AM.png

This line is a bit wonky/curved.
Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 9.11.12 AM.png

You need to add some shading to the left side of the purse so it matches the native lighting/shadows.
Remember, backlit objects tend to be darker on the side facing the viewer.
Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 9.11.23 AM.png

This was a clever idea for the missing hand problem!

Really nice job Polarworc! As a critic.. what Iamsam said ^^.

Maybe that kind of purse usually are bigger than that, not an expert in purses but by the shape look like the big ones XDXD.

Thanks for the inputs, @IamSam and @Argos. This was a good challenge that involved a lot of wrestling with Perspective + Shadows and a lot of Clone Stamping.
Anyone who is a learner of the above aspects should attempt this challenge. It will be time consuming but really worth the efforts.

Sorry Argos, I only saw the comment about handbag size after I am done with this iteration. Maybe you are right - it could have been the bag that they carry on shoulders and hangs down until waist. I think I will continue some more work on it tomorrow. There are still some loose ends to be tied up.
1542-After1-IMG_6599.jpg

Oh, didn't know that people replied :D Just wanted to say that I don't need this picture anymore

@polarwoc Thanks for trying and the bag idea was pretty smart.

Back