What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove the reflections on my Great Aunt’s glasses

Evelyn

Hi. I love this pic I recently took with my Great Aunt but the reflection on her glasses kind of ruins it. The whole pic also seems kind of dark. Can you edit please?
Thanks

768CA1DC-0F0D-4034-854D-A2C981C06BFD.jpeg

JeffK

Guru
@Babine did great work as always. I also wanted to take a try at it especially since eyes are so difficult.

I made the repair and removed the glare but I just couldn't quite get the gaze to move a bit more towards the viewer. What I realized is that the niece was taking a selfie so both were looking a little towards the right where the camera was positioned.

I also worked on the aunt's smile just a bit, removed the stray hair on her forehead, did some color adjustment, and smoothed the aunt's skin a tad. Hope that's ok.

aunt portrait.jpg

Last edited:

Evelyn

Thanks JeffK. Yes, you are right- it was a selfie. I will have to show my aunt. She is 92 but she looks 10 years younger with your edits … she will love that!! Thanks for your work.