What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove trash cans

Hanco

Hi gurus,
I want to remove trash cans and barriers, let the picture with same zoom and if you can at the same Time remove the car too but just the trash and barriers its perfect !
BA2DC2D5-BCFA-44A5-B658-AA1736C29CC6.jpeg
Thx!

Dennis1507

This looked like a challenge. I did my best to keep it looking realistic. I think it looks “ok”, but don’t look to close or zoom in on the deals. Did my best at trying to keep my lines straight. Hope you like the results.

BA2DC2D5-BCFA-44A5-B658-AA1736C29CC6.jpg

Rich54

Guru
It's almost impossible to show the building if I remove the trash cans, so I covered it up with more cars. Removing all the cars is too difficult.

Street.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's some blurriness in the sidewalk that could be addressed, but overall a great job.

ex_teacher

Guru
There's some blurriness in the sidewalk that could be addressed, but overall a great job.
The irony is that I deliberately blurred the sidewalk as it was too sharp... but unfortunately went to far. A case of rushing the end game.