What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove two people.

sysop1

Can anyone remove the two people kneeling down? But not the body laying flat on the floor. Not the blood or anything else removed JUST the two people kneeling around the body (And the foot in the background next to the curtain) removed, that's it. This a toughy, but if someone could edit this for me this would be awesome.

RevelationsBR27.jpg

sysop1

That's pretty good actually given how hard that one is. Thank you, I can def use that!

sysop1

I need that one man, it looks way better. All due respect to asahid.

sysop1

The floor on the first one looks extremely aritfical and photoshopped. So I can't really use it, I was just trying to be polite. I was going to re-post it later LOL

ph_o_e_n_ix

Maybe you will be more successful if you use the paid request option after more than 10 free requests?

sysop1

I'm a premium member, last I checked I can make as many free requets as I wish, hence the paid account. If you don't want to edit anything of mine you don't have too.

sysop1

Not to mention, everything that I have requested edited has been done wonderfully and I have been able to use. This is the first time there's been a roadblock. And really I can still use the first one but it's not as good as Iamsam's version.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm a premium member, last I checked I can make as many free requets as I wish, hence the paid account.
I think what @ph_o_e_n_ix is trying to say is that you might get a better response if you posted in the paid section. This way, the member who goes through the effort to do your tough edits will actually receive monetary compensation for their hard work. Your membership does entitle you to as many FREE edits as you wish................unfortunately, you get what you get in the free edit forum. No member benefits from your membership......only the forum does in the form of support so we can keep the servers up and running.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And really I can still use the first one but it's not as good as Iamsam's version.
You did acknowledge that @asahid 's work was acceptable and you also "LIKED" his efforts. I don't mind politeness, but if you really were not satisfied, you should have spoken up. I should have never posted my screenshot.............it was never meant to be used for this edit............I was merely trying to show that I had been working on it. I was relieved that I did not have to go further.

ph_o_e_n_ix

I think what @ph_o_e_n_ix is trying to say is that you might get a better response if you posted in the paid section.
That's exact what I'm trying to say...

I've also worked on this image - I've removed Mulder/recovered the arm, but stopped working on it and deleted my file after you have posted that you use asahid's image...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just so you know...........I did decide to complete the edit. It's far from being done and I only have short periods to work on it. Please be patient.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.31.57 PM.png

asahid

Guru
I think premium account is just a special facility from the forum, not guaranteed to get the best results from the editors, fortunately in this forum, the admin is very much contributing, he is more concerned with working on free requests, rather than paid and not even doing it at all. He is very concerned about the editors here, always protecting, advising, rarely find an admin like this, very special.
for information, the power of paid request is huge, even if it only promises a cheap price, for example, only $1 people will do the best results, both in this forum or in other forums, that power applies.

sysop1

"I think premium account is just a special facility from the forum, not guaranteed to get the best results from the editors"

Yes, that makes total sense, and I left it alone after I didn't get a reply, didn't I? So I'm not sure what you all are going on about. And when I signed up for the premium account it very clearly stated that I could make as many free requests as I wanted. Although I recognize I would get better results on the paid section. Whatever I get here is FINE, which is exactly why I accepted it and didn't complain. Did I not?

sysop1

When asahid posted that image, did I write back and say Oh thats terrible, what unacceptable work. I cannot accept this. Nope, I said thanks. Appreciate the edit. I can use it.

sysop1

I'm fully aware of how the forum works, including the paid section. But thanks for the input.

sysop1

The only reason I nudged samIam is because he was half done with the image he was working on, didn't think it was that serious.

sysop1

And if I can say to asahid, that I wasn't happy with it, (as you suggested) then how come I cannot ask you to finish what you started? Doesn't really make sense.

But it's okay you don't have too if you don't want too, obviously. And if you hadn't, I wasn't gonna make a peep.