What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove two people.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm a premium member, last I checked I can make as many free requets as I wish, hence the paid account. If you don't want to edit anything of mine you don't have too.
And when I signed up for the premium account it very clearly stated that I could make as many free requests as I wanted.
Please tell me who has told you otherwise? This matter has never been in dispute. I sincerely do not think that @ph_o_e_n_ix was or is aware of our premium member option. His comment speaking to the number of free edits was an honest mistake. He did not deserve the response that he received.

And if I can say to asahid, that I wasn't happy with it, (as you suggested) then how come I cannot ask you to finish what you started? Doesn't really make sense.
I do apologize, but who said that you couldn't ask me to finish what I started? That was perfectly fine and as far as I can tell, no one criticized you for doing so. So what doesn't make sense? If you are suggesting it was me, then you're wrong. All I have said is that you should have spoken up if you were unhappy with the first edit. But when you liked and accepted the first edit, myself and @ph_o_e_n_ix both assumed you were happy and we moved on...................the difference between us was that I haphazardly posted a screen shot of the progress that I had made and my relief that I did not have to continue. The matter of you asking me to continue was never addressed.

sysop1

No one told me otherwise, but the implication of "After 10 Free Requests" sounded as if I was making too many free requests. No matter though.

And as far as someone saying I couldn't ask you, I was speaking to someone else's point not yours. The phoenix individual and who pretty much said in a round about way that I've made too many requests and should goto the paid area. In which I said, I paid for an account for a reason, so that I could do unlimited free requests and that I am more than happy with whatever I get in return (in the free area). So that anything I receive I am not going to whine about, rather I will say thanks and move on, just like I did here. The implication was that I have no right to complain, or ask for you to finish what you started. I think "phoenix" would have never replied or suggested I goto the paid area and pointed out the number of requests I made, if they weren't subtley saying, if you want better goto the paid area. Which I obviously already know, that is the reason I accepted it the first image and moved on. I was simply telling pheonix that I totally aware of this area and what I receive is fine, and that I only asked you to finish because you were already halfway done. In other words I was talking to phoenix, not you or asahid. Neither of you said anything I was responding too. That's it.

Anyway with that said:

sysop1

Also samIam, I can see why you thought that because I used some of what you said in my response, but it wasn't to you. I just didn't clarify that is all.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I apologize for the inconvenience...
No need to apologize.....you have not said or implied anything wrong.

@sysop1 - Not that it matters because it doesn't, there may also be a language barrier involved. Not all members have English as their first language. This was just a misunderstanding. He (@ph_o_e_n_ix ) may not have understood about the premium membership. This is still fairly new. For years this forum (including myself) would re-direct people who had more than 10 free requests to the paid section! This was once normal and I think it to be an honest mistake.

Besides, after I explained to you what I thought he was actually meaning, and, after he confirmed that this was what he was intending (post #13), you could have been a little more understanding and perhaps a bit less defensive.

Apparently I'm the one who should be apologizing..............had I not posted my progress screen shot, perhaps none of this would have happened. Live and learn.

sysop1

Lol there wasn't anything inconvenient at all. I just thought it was funny that were even debating this. All I did was ask for him to finish a photo. No one should be apologizing, there's nothing to apologize for, lmao.

Phoenix knows what he/she meant with that sly comment, you can deny it though if you want. It's no big deal really. I couldn't careless.

I'm fully aware of the forum functions folks, that was literally my only point. But thank you for the input, really. I appreciate it.

;)